Top 10 things to do: Uxbridge
The nearest tube station is a five minute walk away – the Metropolitan and Piccadilly lines speed straight into central London.
Our students’ favourite places
- Shopping – Intu Uxbridge and The Pavilions both have lots of places to eat and shop.
- Entertainment – IMAX cinema shows the latest blockbusters.
- Venues – Wembley Stadium is only half an hour away hosting sporting events and live music.
- Culture – Beck Theatre in Hayes hosts a wide variety of live events, musicals, comedy shows and more.
- Nights out – Liquid and Envy club is a lively place to have a drink with friends.
- Countryside – Colne Valley Park has something for everyone – sail on the lakes, watch wildlife, go fishing and more.
- Breath of fresh air – The Grand Union Canal is a great place for a leisurely stroll. Walk or cycle the towpath all the way to Camden Lock!
- Gym – Virgin Active in Uxbridge offer our students a discounted membership.
- Sports – Hillingdon and Ruislip have great courses for keen golfers.
- Day out – Ascot is just over half an hour by car. Dress up and head to the races!