About our gym
Please note that in the early stages of reopening after the lockdown, some of these services and activities may not be available.
- The Gateway Gym at Bucks is fully equipped with the very latest training equipment.
- Fully qualified, experienced Fitness Coaches are on hand to assist at all times and can work with you to develop a personalised training programme, based exclusively around your goals.
- Our dedicated group cycling studio is complete with a MyRide+™ system and disco lights to fully immerse participants throughout the ride.Other group exercise classes take place in one of our two large studios.
- We also have a new personal training studio complete with functional rig available for use within personal training sessions. This opens up amazing opportunities for 1-2-1 and small group training targeted specifically to you.
- Pop into the university and ask for a gym show round if you would like to take a closer look.
|Opening Time||Closing Time|
|Monday - Friday||8am||8pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||9am||5pm|
(We are continuously reviewing our opening hours with a view to extending them as soon as possible)
Plan Your Visit
Use the chart below to help you decide what time of day you would prefer to workout.
At the Gateway Gym we are interested in making sure that a great workout starts with a safe workout! Therefore we closely monitor the number of members using the Gateway Gym at any one time in relation to our reduced usage capacity to ensure that not only do we comply with statutory requirements, we also maximise the comfort and safety of our members. If usage density climbs closer to our capacity we will implement our booking system. Until then, members have the freedom of visiting whenever they like.
Take a Virtual Tour
(The virtual tour shows the Gateway Gym prior to lockdown)