High Wycombe Accommodation

You might be travelling a long way to come and study with us but you can still live in a place that feels like home. The accommodation service at Bucks offers a great choice of rooms in several locations so you can find the right fit for you.

Many students in High Wycombe choose to live in the university-managed halls of residence. Others decide to live in privately rented accommodation, usually with groups of friends.

Bucks has three self-catering halls of residence in High Wycombe, providing 885 comfortable single study bedrooms. All our residential halls are registered with, and meet the standards of the Universities UK (UUK) Code of Practice for the Management of Student Housing. You can find more information on this at uukcode.com.

If you're a full-time first year student and you apply for accommodation, we can guarantee you a place in one of our High Wycombe halls, We will also guarantee a room to late applicants and applicants who apply to Bucks through Clearing.


No. of rooms

Rent per week

Annual Cost (42 weeks)
17/09/17 - 08/07/18

 Brook Street standard room 396 £107.39 £4,510.38
 Brook Street studio room 3 £150.40 £6,316.80
 Hughenden Park en suite room 402 £139.32 £5,851.44
 Hughenden Park studio room 12 £167.44 £7,032.48
 Windsor House en suite room 63 £167.44 £7,032.48
 Windsor House studio room 9 £178.86 £7,512.12

Please note: There is no parking available in any of our halls, and students living here are not permitted to bring cars with them, even to park anywhere in the local area. If a resident is found to have a car then this is a breach of the Licence Agreement and could result in eviction. Exceptions are made for blue badge holders.

All the halls in High Wycombe are within walking or cycling distance to campus. Apart from blue badge spaces, there is no parking available at any of our halls and students living here are not permitted to bring cars with them, even to park off campus. If a resident is found to have a car, this is considered a breach of the Licence Agreement and could result in you losing your place in halls.

If you are living in halls, your room comes with limited contents insurance with Endsleigh, the No.1 student insurance provider.

This policy does not protect laptops and phones or other items when you are outside your room, and has limits on risks inside your room.

It is important for you to check this cover, as you may find you need to extend it to protect all of your possessions both inside and outside of your room.

To check your cover, go to endsleigh.co.uk/reviewcover and enter policy number HH1250. Be sure to check:

  • what is covered
  • key exclusions and limitations
  • your policy excess
  • how to make a claim

If needed, extend and personalise your cover to protect laptops, phones and other valuables.