The Chartered Manager degree apprenticeship programme will equip apprentice students with the skills and strategies to deal with contemporary challenges in global management practice, as well as provide attendees with the confidence, behaviours and subject-knowledge to further develop areas of specialist management, leadership and consultancy.
The apprentice will also acquire a wide range of skills and competences useful for dealing competently and ethically with real-life, practical problems found in the workplace and among team environments. The programme will focus on the ability to think critically, enabling the apprentice to evaluate solutions to complex, situational problems.
Features and benefits of the apprenticeship include:
- flexible learning (work-based and supported online learning)
- career-focused study, enhancing value and executive potential
- application of learning to your organisation and work-based assessments
- ‘real world’ teaching from academics who have senior industry backgrounds
- validation: Professional and Academic certification for apprentice(s)
- a link tutor who will visit apprentices at work to support learning
On completion, apprentices gain a BA (Hons.) Business Management degree from Bucks and achieve Chartered Manager status.