Find out why Bucks could be the place for you – from the comfort of your own home!
We understand that when it comes to deciding where you’d like to study, there are a lot of things to consider. Although our Open Days this term will be online, you can still find out more about your chosen subject area, meet the course team, and get all your questions answered.
Virtual Open Days
Saturday 13 March 2021: 10am - 1pm
Saturday 12 June 2021: 10am - 12pm
At our Undergraduate Virtual Open Days you will:
- Discover more about your chosen course and meet the course team
- Join sessions on student finance, accommodation, the admissions process and student support
- Chat to staff and students online to find out what it is really like to study at Bucks
- Know more about our top three Students’ Union (National Student Survey 2020), which offers a broad range of free activities through our Big Deal scheme.
- Take a virtual tour of our campuses and accommodation
How to prepare for a Virtual Open Day
Interested in studying nursing?
If you’re interested in studying our BSc or PGDip Nursing, come along to our Virtual Nursing Open Days.
Looking to study a part-time undergraduate course or postgraduate programme?
If you’re interested in studying a part-time undergraduate course, or a full or part-time postgraduate programme, come along to our Virtual Postgraduate and Professional Open Days.
Is your course based at a partner college?
If you are interested in studying one of the courses offered by our partner colleges, please visit their individual websites for further information and to register for one of their open days.