Financial Support, Bursaries & Scholarships
During your time as a Bucks student you could benefit from financial support through the below bursaries and scholarships:
- Vice-Chancellor's International Excellence Award: This scholarship will support successful applicants by significantly reducing their living costs across their period of study at Bucks New University, for up to three years.
- UK Academic Achievement Scholarship: This scholarship offers our unconditional offer holders an incentive to strive to achieve in the Summer 2019 examination period.
- The Foundation Bursary: This bursary is offered to support with living expenses for the first year at Bucks.
- The Gateway Scholarship: This scholarship will support new students with living expenses when they first enrol on an undergraduate, undergraduate with foundation year, or postgraduate course.
- Social Work Bursary: If you are enrolled on a course leading to a registration as a social worker, you can apply for a tuition fee loan to cover the cost in year one. You may also be eligible to receive support in the form of an NHS bursary.
If you need extra financial help in addition to any monetary support you may already have gained for your studies, please contact the Students’ Union Advice Centre.
Useful websites to assist financial planning
If you are looking for further financial advice and guidance you can find out more information from the following: