Postgraduate & Professional Open Evenings
We run two types of Postgraduate and Professional Open Evenings, depending on which course you are interested in studying with us.
For the majority of our courses, our open evening is attendance based, and held at our High Wycombe Campus. This event offers you the opportunity to meet with a member of the course team, see our impressive facilities and ask any questions you may have. The event runs from 4pm-7pm (with the exception of Applied Positive Psychology, where the first hour is offered as part of our online open evening).
For the following courses only, we run a virtual drop-in session, where you can speak to course leaders and ask any questions you have about studying at Bucks.
3pm – 5pm
- BSc (Hons) Aviation Management for Professionals
- MSc Aviation Security
- MSc Critical Infrastructure Security
- MSc Organisational Resilience
- Business Continuity Management Diploma
- BSc (Hons) Organisational Capability Development
- Certificate in Security Management
4pm – 5pm
- MSc Applied Positive Psychology (you can also attend the open evening at our High Wycombe Campus for this course between 5pm-7pm.)
Upcoming Postgraduate and Professional Open Evenings
Wednesday 15 May 2019
If you can’t make our open evening, email us and we can put you in touch with a member of the course team. If you can no longer make the event, or want to make any amends to your booking, you can do so via the ‘I have a booking’ tab on the Booking form above. You’ll need your booking reference (found at the top of any event emails from us) in order to do this.