How to apply

Check you meet the entry requirements

Once you’ve had a good look at our course information, and chosen which one feels right for you, before applying it’s worth checking that you meet the entry requirements for your country.

We welcome applications from students with a wide range of qualifications from around the world. You’ll find details of the exact academic and English language requirements for your country on our country pages.

Every student studying with us also needs to meet our English language requirements and we will ask you to provide evidence to show you have good enough English to study a higher education course in the UK.

Different ways to apply

When you are ready to apply for your course, you can do so in one of three ways:

It doesn’t matter which of these routes you use, but we advise you to apply early to give yourself enough time to prepare for moving to the UK and arranging your visa, if you need one.

If you’ve missed out on your first choices, declined any offers made to you, or you’re applying to university after 30 June, you can also apply to us through Clearing.

More on the application process for different levels of course:

There is still some uncertainty about the impact of Brexit and what it means for everyone long term. But we do know that Britain's withdrawal from the EU is likely to be a gradual process.

We are keen to emphasise that our door remains very much open to EU students. We continue to welcome applications, and our priority is to support you to successfully complete your studies at Bucks, and give you skills to succeed after university.

Read more about our response to the EU referendum result.

If you are coming here to study from an EU country:

There’ll be no change to your immigration status, so you won’t need a visa. You will pay the same tuition fees as UK students and may be able to apply for a student loan. You can also apply for scholarships and bursaries (if these are available for your country).

More information about the agreement of rights for EU citizens can be found at

Speak to our Student Ambassadors