Fees and funding

Studying for higher education is a big decision – especially if you’re looking to do it in another country.

To help, we’ve collated the main things to bear in mind about our fees and funding so you can get your finances in good order.

If you are coming here from outside the EU:

You will need to pay overseas tuition fees for your course. We have listed these for different levels of course below. Our fees for international students are competitively priced compared to other higher education institutions in this part of the UK.

If you are coming here from within the EU:

You will pay the same fees as UK students. You will find course fees on our individual course pages . If you are from an EU country, you may be able to get a tuition tee loan; visit gov.uk for more information.

If you are studying at postgraduate level:

EU students may be able to apply for a postgraduate loan from the Government. If you have been living in the UK for at least three years before your course starts, you may also qualify for a professional and career development loan; visit gov.uk for more information and eligibility criteria.

Both EU and international students can also potentially get funding for their studies through sponsorship from an employer. This could be an option open to you if your work is happy to sponsor a course that’s relevant to your role or the sector you work in.

It's also worth contacting companies, charities or professional societies about sponsorship if you know you’ll be working on research as part of your course that might be relevant to them. Many students find financial support for postgraduate studies this way.

Scholarships and bursaries

We offer some scholarships and bursaries for overseas students, to help with the costs of studying in the UK. Check your country page to see if any are open to you and how to apply for them.

Course Type2012-132013-142014-152015-162016-172017-18
Full-time Undergraduate (BA/BSc (Hons), LLB (Hons), BEng, FDA, FDSC)£8,900£9,200£9,500£9,500£9,500 £10,500  
Full-time Undergraduate UCFB courses taught at Wembleyxx£13,000£13,000xx
Full-time Postgraduate courses (MA/MSc, MEng, LLM) Excluding MA Advertising, MBA£9,100£9,100£9,400£9,400£9,400£11,500
Full-time International MBA 180 credits£10,300£10,300£10,600£10,600£10,600£11,000
Full-time International MBA 120 credits£6,800£7,000£7,200£7,200£7,200 
Full-time International MBA 60 creditsxx£3,600£3,600£3,600 
Full-time Postgraduate Diploma Business Management£6,800£7,000£7,200£7,200£7,200x
Full-time MA Advertising£11,800£11,800£11,800£11,800£11,800£12,000
Full-time Foundation Studies Art and Design£6,300£6,300£6,300£6,300£6,300x
Full-time International Foundation Programme£7,500£7,800£8,000£8,000xx
BSc (Hons) Nursing & Healthcare£5,150£5,300£5,450xxx
Pilot trainingContact us directlyContact us directlyContact us directlyContact us directlyContact us directlyContact us directly
Full-time International Research Degreexx£9,950xContact us directlyx

Speak to our Student Ambassadors