Welcome to Bucks!
Before you start your career with Bucks New University we would like you to familiarise yourself with the following information.
Your first day
It is important that you complete, sign and return all paperwork to the Human Resources on, or before, your first day. These forms include:
- P45 / or starter checklist. If you do not have a P45, please download, print and complete a Starter Checklist
- Original documentation providing evidence of your entitlement to work in the UK. You will be required to bring this documentation to the HR team prior to your contract of employment being issued. However, in order to meet the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006 we must see sight of the original document. Please bring your documentation showing that you are a British Citizen or other papers verifying your right to work in the UK or full Birth Certificate, issued in the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man or Ireland on your first day of employment. (Click here for further information relating to documentation required.)
- Bank details
- Emergency contact details
- Original qualification certificates
- Equality monitoring questionnaire, which will be supplied to you by your HR Advisor.
You will be invited to attend the Bucks employee induction within three months of your start date. Please download and read the induction information below: