- About us
- Working at Bucks
- The Bucks Employee Experience
What is the Bucks Offer?
- Generous annual leave, sick pay and discretionary days.
- Staff Association.
- Employee Induction Resource.
- Shuttle bus between High Wycombe and Uxbridge.
- Pension Schemes (LGPS/TPS).
- Family friendly policies.
- Childcare vouchers and Cycle2work schemes.
- Car parking if eligible.
- Staff survey.
- Reduced discounts with NUS card.
- Bucks Buddy.
- Discounts at local retailers.
- Access to Occupational Health via HR.
- University gym on site.
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme.
- Internal counselling.
- Health promotion events.
- Buzz at Bucks & Digest communication.
- Eye tests and risk assessments.
- Volunteering – externally and internally.
- Access to the Multi-Faith Chaplaincy.
- The Sanctuary.
- Mediation Service.
- Online Mental Health Support for staff.
- Fit 4 Free.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Annual performance development review.
- Bucks Academic Framework.
- Annual Staff Development Conference.
- Access to learning, development and research opportunities.
- Access to funded courses at Bucks (fee waiver).
- Leadership & Management development.
- Free access to a suite of e-learning modules.
- Bucks Values.
- Annual Vice-Chancellor’s Awards.
- Pay awards as negotiated.
- 25 years’ long service awards.
- Access to work.
- Mediation service.
- Green Bucks.
Bucks People Strategy 2022