If your interest lies in psychology, and the way the mind works, Bucks offers a lively and stimulating environment for your studies.
We use our knowledge of research, and links with the relevant sectors, to develop new modules and courses that reflect the latest thinking and practice.
Whether you are moving into psychology-based practice for the first time, or already work in the field and want to update or diversify your skills, we can give you the industry-focused training you need.
Many of our teaching team have moved from senior professional practice posts, and we work with employers to ensure our psychology courses support workforce development and evidence-based practice.
Our strength lies in the quality of our teaching staff. As a student with us, you’ll work with leading academics and practitioners, and have exciting opportunities to learn, and gain vital skills for your career.
Take a look at our psychology courses
- BSc (Hons) Behavioural Sciences - Part-time
- BSc (Hons) Behavioural Sciences
- BSc (Hons) Counselling Psychology
- BSc (Hons) Counselling Psychology with Foundation Year
- BSc (Hons) Criminological Psychology
- BSc (Hons) Criminological Psychology - Part-time
- BSc (Hons) Psychology
- BSc (Hons) Psychology - Part-time
- BSc (Hons) Psychology and Criminology
- BSc (Hons) Psychology and Criminology - Part-time
- BSc (Hons) Sports Psychology
- MSc Applied Positive Psychology
- MSc Applied Forensic Psychology
- MSc Applied Forensic Psychology - Part Time
- MSc Mental Health and Well-being in Education
- MSc Psychosocial Interventions
- PGDip Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- MSc Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- MSc Cognitive Behavioural Therapy - Part Time
- MSc Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (Top up)
- MSc Psychology (Conversion)
- MSc Psychology (Conversion) - Part Time
- Many of our programmes are accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS), the representative body for psychology and psychologists in the UK.
- Our Cognitive Behavioural Therapy programmes are accredited by the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP).
- With psychology, learning doesn’t just take place in the lecture hall – students have the chance to learn in labs and seminar rooms, gaining the career-focused skills they need.
- Students work together from different psychology programmes, and often collaborate on projects – providing a rich supply of volunteers when students run their own experiments.
We have psychology labs on site, where students and researchers can apply theory to research, analyse complex data and unravel the mysteries of the brain.
To help us understand human behaviour, we have invested in a range of equipment that tracks eye movements, measures physiological responses, and explores the use of Virtual Reality. If you would like to use our facilities, email firstname.lastname@example.org.