We understand that when it comes to deciding where you’d like to study, there are a lot of things to consider. We hope that some of our Autumn Open Days will be held on campus. However, we will review our position in line with any Covid-19 event restrictions at the time.
Whether you can attend in person, or online, our Nursing Open Days still offer a great opportunity to find out more about your chosen course, meet the course team, and get all your questions answered.
Upcoming Nursing Open Days
Saturday 11 September – Aylesbury Nursing Open Day – Aylesbury Campus
Saturday 2 October – Uxbridge Nursing Open Day – Uxbridge Campus
Wednesday 17 November – Undergraduate and Nursing Virtual Open Day – online
Bookings will open shortly
At our Nursing Open Days you can:
- Discover more about our pre-qualifying nursing and FdSc Assistant Practitioner programmes, our clinical placements, and meet the course team
- Join sessions on student finance, accommodation, the admissions process and student support
- Chat to staff and students online to find out what it is really like to study nursing at Bucks
- Find out more about our top three Students’ Union (National Student Survey 2020), which offers a broad range of free activities through our Big Deal scheme.
- Take a tour of our campuses and accommodation
- Explore our state-of-the-art simulation skills labs.
Interested in studying a different course?
This Open Day will be focused on our pre-qualifying nursing and FdSc Assistant Practitioner programmes. If you are interested in our Return to Practice courses, please email us or call 0330 123 20 23 for more information. If you would like to study a different undergraduate course, come along to our Virtual Open Day.
Looking to study a part-time undergraduate course or postgraduate programme? Then come along to our Virtual Postgraduate and Professional Open Day.
If your course is based at a partner college, then please visit their individual websites for further information and to register for one of their open days.