Undergraduate Nursing Virtual Open Days
Find out why Bucks could be the place for you – from the comfort of your own home!
We understand that when it comes to deciding where you’d like to study, there are a lot of things to consider. Although our Nursing Open Days will be online for now, you can still find out more about your chosen course, meet the course team, and get all your questions answered.
Upcoming Nursing Virtual Open Days
Saturday 27 March 2021 - 10am to 2pm
At our Nursing Virtual Open Days you can:
- Discover more about our pre-qualifying nursing and FdSc Assistant Practitioner programmes, our clinical placements, and meet the course team
- Join drop in sessions on student finance, accommodation, the admissions process and student support
- Chat to staff and students online to find out what it is really like to study nursing at Bucks
- Find out more about our top three Students’ Union (National Student Survey 2020), which offers a broad range of free activities through our Big Deal scheme.
- Take a virtual tour of our campuses and accommodation
- Explore our state-of-the-art simulation skills labs.
How to prepare for a Virtual Open Day
Interested in studying a different course?
This Open Day will be focused on our pre-qualifying nursing and FdSc Assistant Practitioner programmes. If you are interested in our Return to Practice courses, please email us or call 0330 123 20 23 for more information. If you would like to study a different undergraduate course, come along to our Virtual Open Day.
Looking to study a part-time undergraduate course or postgraduate programme? Then come along to our Virtual Postgraduate and Professional Open Day.
If your course is based at a partner college, then please visit their individual websites for further information and to register for one of their open days.