Learning Technology Ambassadors
We have two Learning Technology Ambassadors (LTAs), who work with tutors giving training and guidance on TEL (Technology Enhanced Learning) systems as well as what technologies students engage with most, and how to best use those tools in teaching and learning.
They also work with students promoting technology and training them on the Blackboard features, tools and Turnitin (e-Submission).
Services LTAs offer:
- Provide solutions to problems with all TEL systems, e.g. Blackboard, for students and tutors.
- Identifying training needs in course teams.
- Promoting new innovations and new features of our systems.
- Provide guidance with online content development.
- Liaison with student reps to improve our services to students
- Basic on the spot I.T. support
In addition to TEL support the LTAs also offer Educational Video Production Services which include:
- Instructional Design and storyboarding of video.
- Recording and editing video (e.g. talking heads, lectures, simulation)
Current LTAs are contactable during term time via e-mail on LTA@bucks.ac.uk.
Chris Walton -LTA
-Educational Film Maker