Information Systems & Technology Services
The IS&T Directorate provides the entire IT infrastructure in the University along with service and support for all University desktops and laptops. In addition it offers teaching and learning support for all specialist equipment, processes and techniques across the University.
The University has a wide range of IT services available for students and staff. The IT Directorate provides access to support services, open access PC clusters, email and internet access, wireless access across all campuses including cafes, printing facilities, network document storage (available from on and off-site), and the University’s virtual learning environment (Blackboard).
As a Bucks New University student you will have access to:
- free internet, both Wi-Fi and PC/Mac based
- a Bucks New University email address
- standard software such as:Microsoft Office 2016, SPSS, and Adobe Master Suite
- specialised and course dependent software such as AutoDesk, AutoCAD, and Final Cut Studio
- a wide range of electronic databases and resources
We maintain and provide support to:
- Laptops/PC/Mac/Mobile devices that belong to Bucks New University
- Wi-Fi networks
- Various systems such as email and data storage
- Hundreds of different software packages
All spread over High Wycombe, Uxbridge and UCAV campuses.
While you are at Bucks New University, you adhere to our IT policies & regulations of use.