It's National Apprenticeship Week 2019!
Date: 4th Mar 2019
It is National Apprenticeship Week (NAW) and welcome to our homepage of everything NAW19!
The whole apprenticeship community comes together this week to celebrate the ‘Blaze a Trail’ theme and the impact of apprenticeships on employers, individuals, local communities and the economy.
For the next five days we will be adding to the articles below, busting myths, highlighting successes and also showcasing some of our fantastic apprentices who train with us.
So please keep looking back at this page, and our social media, throughout the week to find out what we’re doing and why we are proud to provide the earn-as-you-learn alternative to complement our traditional training routes.
Click the links below to answer all your questions about higher and degree apprenticeships:
- NAW2019 - Opinion: 'Degree apprenticeships could be the answer to social inequality in higher education
- NAW2019 - Bucks New University selected to deliver Thames Valley Police degree apprenticeships
- NAW2019 - 90-second read: Why I am an apprentice...
- NAW2019 - Women in tech: My apprenticeship is helping me encourage more women into the sector
- NAW2019 - No regrets with apprenticeships: ‘You’re never too old to learn!’
- NAW2019 - 'Apprenticeship is not an easy alternative but it is breaking down barriers to a degree' says Kate Danbury
- What are degree apprenticeships and how can they help your business?
- All about the levy
- Apprenticeships at Bucks
- Bucks’ Adam is Apprenticeship of Year
- TV giant Sky calls on Bucks for apprenticeships
- Bucks one of first to offer nursing degree apprenticeships