News & Offers
Prospective Student Membership Offer
Once you’ve been offered a place to study at Bucks New University, The Fitness Team would like to start the celebrations early by offering you the opportunity to join the Gateway Gym right away at our current student membership rates. No need to wait until you’ve formally enrolled, you can join now and begin reaping the rewards of membership at one of the most comprehensive exercise and fitness centres in the area!
Boasting over 75 stations of the latest fitness equipment with app-based multimedia technology, you have everything you need to entertain you whilst working out. Our friendly expert Fitness Coaches are on hand to help you towards your exercise goals with tailored personal training programs. If group exercise is your thing, we have an exciting mix of over 28 different classes, from Yoga and Pilates all the way to HIIT and group cycling. With student rates for our all-inclusive membership beginning at just £17.99 per month, we believe we offer the best value for money in health and fitness for miles around.
To take advantage of this fantastic opportunity, just visit the High Wycombe Campus bringing confirmation of your course offer, along with photographic ID (e.g. passport, driving license). Our reception team will book you in for an induction and you’ll soon be on your way to achieving amazing results.
If you’d like more information you can get in touch by email at email@example.com,by phone on 01494 605165 or in person by popping in at any time during our opening hours – we’d love to show you around. Alternatively, you can take a virtual tour of our facilities.
Offer Terms and Conditions:
1) Eligibility is conferred upon any individual aged 16+ years who has applied for and been offered a place to study on any course provided by and delivered at Buckinghamshire New University. This does not include courses operated by external education providers using the University facilities through a hire/rental agreement.
2) Eligibility to continue Buckinghamshire New University Gym membership at current Buckinghamshire New University student rates is determined at the time of enrolment for the program the individual has applied for: -
a) If the individual enrols
i) Eligibility continues for the duration of study
b) If the individual does not enrol
i) For Direct Debit memberships, notice will be given at least 10 days in advance of the next payment date of a change to the monthly fee in line with the ‘Community’ membership category or any other category the individual is eligible to receive
ii) For paid-in-full memberships, once the membership expiry date is reached subsequent memberships will be charged at the ‘Community’ membership category rate or any other category rate the individual is eligible to receive
3) When applying for membership, current Buckinghamshire New University student rates will only be applied upon evidence of an offer for study at Buckinghamshire New University beginning within the subsequent academic year. Evidence must be given in person at the time of membership application and can be supplied via an official UCAS/Buckinghamshire New University headed letter or email.
4) When applying, photographic ID (e.g. driving license, passport etc.) must be provided to confirm identity.
5) Applicants agree to be bound by all standard Membership Terms and conditions when applying for membership (available at the time of membership application).
6) Changes may be made to this offer at any time and without notice.
7) This offer may be withdrawn at any time and without notice.