Terms & Conditions of Use
Buckinghamshire New University website
Welcome to the Bucks New University website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use:
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. Information provided here does not constitute a contract between the user and the University.
- The content of this website is subject to change without notice. The University retains the right to withdraw or amend any courses, programmes or modules without liability.
- Whilst we make every effort to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of information provided, we do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- We will not be held liable for any direct or indirect damages arising out of the use of the information held on this server.
- We try to ensure that downloadable content is free from viruses. However, we can accept no liability for damages resulting from virus infection.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, images, videos, and the design, layout and appearance of the website. Reproduction is prohibited other than with the written permission of the University/ copyright holder.
- Links to other websites are provided for your convenience and to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the linked website(s) or that we have any responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- The University crest, logo and associated logos may not be used without the express consent of the University. Requests to use the University logo should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that the Terms and Conditions for use of our online payments system are available on a separate page.