Professional Accounting / Tax Technician
The Professional Accounting Taxation Technician Apprenticeship programme will equip students with the skills to take responsibility for creating, and/or verifying and reviewing, accurate and timely financial information within the organisation in which they are employed or on behalf of another organisation.
This apprenticeship covers two areas of specialisms namely: Accountancy or Taxation. Thus, successful apprentices will gain: Certificate of Higher Education in Professional Accounting OR Certificate of Higher Education in Professional Taxation from Bucks New University.
Features and benefits of the apprenticeship include:
- flexible learning (work-based and supported online learning)
- career-focused study, enhancing value and executive potential
- application of learning to your organisation and work-based assessments
- ‘real world’ teaching from academics who have senior industry backgrounds
- validation: Professional and Academic certification for apprentice(s)
- a link tutor who will visit apprentices at work to support learning