Associate Project Manager
The Associate Project Manager Apprenticeship programme will equip students with the skills and strategies to deal with contemporary challenges in project management practice, as well as provide attendees with the confidence, behaviours and subject-knowledge to further develop areas of project management and consultancy.
Successful apprentices will gain an IPMA Level D qualification after year one as well as an Associate Project Manager Level 4 qualification from Bucks New University. The Project Management Qualification (IPMA Level D, SCQF Level 7) is a knowledge-based qualification developed by APM, the chartered body for the project profession that allows candidates to demonstrate understanding of all elements of project management.
Features and benefits of the apprenticeship include:
- flexible learning (work-based and supported online learning)
- career-focused study, enhancing value and executive potential
- application of learning to your organisation and work-based assessments
- ‘real world’ teaching from academics who have senior industry backgrounds
- validation: Professional and Academic certification for apprentice(s)
- a link tutor who will visit apprentices at work to support learning