UK Academic Achievement Scholarship
This scholarship is for academic achievers with unconditional offers
This scholarship rewards academic achievement at our university. If you hold an unconditional offer, we will give you an incentive to get the best grades that you can.
We will work with selected applicants to discuss their target grades and eligibility for the scheme. If you are successful, we will give you £300 in cash.
To apply you must:
- attain one of the following:
- higher grades in their summer 2020 examinations than their target/predicted grades
- Three A or A* grades at A-level
- DDD upwards at Level Three BTEC Extended Diploma.
- be a home or EU student
- apply for a full-time taught courses at one of our three campuses.
This scholarship is pending review in response to changes to 2020 examinations. If you want to apply for this bursary simply contact our Admissions team - firstname.lastname@example.org.
The important information – Terms and Conditions
The Scholarship is only available for September 2020 onto an undergraduate programme, taught full-time on either High Wycombe, Aylesbury or Uxbridge campuses.
- The Scholarship is only open to students who:
- are Home/EU fee payers;
- are sitting A-level or BTEC examinations over the summer
- have chosen Bucks as their unconditional firm choice for September entry