UK Academic Achievement Scholarship
The UK Academic Achievement Scholarship offers our unconditional offer holders an incentive to strive to achieve in the Summer 2019 examination period.
Through the Unconditional Offer Scheme, we will make individual and personalised contact with the selected applicants to discuss their inclusion and acceptance into the scheme, including information about their target grades and eligibility for this award.
The Scholarship will consist of a one-off £300 payment in cash into the student’s bank account.
Terms and Conditions
- The Scholarship is only available for September 2019 onto an undergraduate programme, taught full-time on either High Wycombe, Aylesbury or Uxbridge campuses.
- The Scholarship is only open to students who:
- Are categorised as a Home/EU fee payer;
- Are sitting A-level or BTEC examinations in Summer 2019;
- Have confirmed Buckinghamshire New University as their unconditional firm choice for September 2019 entry;
- Attain one of the following:
- Higher grades in their Summer 2019 examinations than their target/predicted grades.
- Three A or A* grades at A-level.
- DDD upwards at Level Three BTEC Extended Diploma.
- This Scholarship cannot be used in conjunction with another scholarship or Scholarship offered by Buckinghamshire New University.
- The deadline for the UK Academic Achievement Scholarship is Monday 19 August 2019.
- Successful applicants to the Foundation Scholarship will receive funding according to the following payment schedule:
|By Friday 11 October 2019||£300*|
*Subject to the student opening a UK bank account and submitting bank details.
- Any Scholarship decision made by Buckinghamshire New University is final. The University reserves the right to withdraw the Scholarship at any point prior to acceptance of the offer to study.
- Buckinghamshire New University will remove the Scholarship immediately if:
- A student withdraws from a programme of study;
- A student is suspended or excluded from the University;
- A student has made any misrepresentation or acted fraudulently or dishonestly.