The Foundation Bursary
This bursary is for students taking a full-time course with foundation year
If you have chosen to take a full time undergraduate course with a foundation year then we will offer you £2,000 to help you transition. We will offer you a £1,500 contribution to our university halls and a further £500 when you successfully enrol on to your undergraduate course.
To apply for this bursary you must:
- be taking an undergraduate with foundation year course
- be studying full time at any of our campuses
- apply for a standard room in our Brook Street halls.
Terms and Conditions
- This bursary is available to September or February entries onto an undergraduate with foundation year full-time at one of our main campuses.
- You must be a Home/EU student.
- You must select Bucks as your unconditional firm offer.
- You must have applied for a place in our halls to receive the halls discount.