Estranged Student Bursary
This bursary is for estranged students
If you’re an estranged student, we will offer you £1,000 each year to support you during your studies (pro rata for those studying part time). We understand that you face additional challenges and we will do our best to support you at every stage of your studies.
In addition to the bursary we will offer you accommodation all year round, assistance with your university application and a mentor throughout your studies.
To apply for this bursary, visit us at the Student Information Centre or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The important information - Terms and Conditions
- You must be aged 25 or younger
- You must be a UK student
- You must be estranged from your parents or guardians
- You need to select Bucks as your unconditional firm offer
- You must meet the eligibility criteria of Student Finance England or an equivalent funding body as an estranged student
- You must be studying an undergraduate degree or a degree with foundation year full-time or part-time at one of our main campuses