Care Leaver Bursary
This bursary is for Care Leavers
If you’re a Care Leaver, we will offer you £1,000 each year to help you during your studies (pro rata for those studying part time). We understand that you face additional challenges and we will do our best to support you at every stage of your studies.
In addition to the bursary we will offer you accommodation all year round, assistance with your university application and a mentor from arrival, to graduation.
To apply for this bursary, you can either disclose your status on your UCAS application or contact us once you arrive by visiting us at the Student Information Centre or by emailing email@example.com
The important information - Terms and Conditions
- You must be aged 25 or younger
- You must be a UK student
- You must provide evidence from your Local Authority of your Care Leaver status
- You need to select Bucks as your unconditional firm offer
- You will need to disclose your status on your UCAS form or after enrolment.
- You must be studying an undergraduate degree or a degree with foundation year full-time or part time at one of our main campuses