If you’re looking to take the next step in your career – either because you want to build your skills and progress in your chosen field, or switch to a new profession altogether – postgraduate study is a great option.
Here at Bucks we offer a range of specialist postgraduate programmes, many of which can be studied flexibly to help fit your qualification around your professional and personal commitments.
You can choose to study:
- full-time – this requires you to be in university for some of the time, either during the week, on evenings or at weekends.
- part-time– this is a popular choice, and we run many of our postgraduate programmes on a part-time basis. Many students choose the part-time option, so they can study and work at the same time.
- distance learning – if you prefer to study at home, or can’t get to one of our campuses, we offer several courses as distance learning options. You’ll be able to access your work and interact with other students remotely, through our Virtual Learning Environment, Blackboard – and get tutor support on the phone, by email or Skype.
- flexible and distributed learning – we offer other courses on a flexible and distributed learning basis, which are also great for fitting in study around your work and other commitments. These are delivered mainly online, via our Virtual Learning Environment, with workshops on campus to support your learning.
To find out how you can study your chosen course, visit the course page.
Considering a course with us? Find out about:
- How to apply – you’ll need to apply for a place on one of our postgraduate courses directly, by completing our online application form.
- Our open evenings – these are a great opportunity to meet current postgraduates and professionals, talk to course team leaders one-to-one, and get a good feel for the University, your course, and the wide range of things on offer. These are the open days coming up in 2017.
- Fees and funding – you’ll find information on loans, bursaries and scholarships, as well as employer sponsorship.