Education consultants in your country
Study Worldwide Limited SforStudy France
Bureau Région Parisienne et Nord
E-mail : email@example.com
Tél : +33 (0)6 17 49 48 47
Chrismo Consulting & Training
56 Bd Saint Marcel 75005
Tel: 0033 143 37 66 53
Bucks in your country
Our Recruitment Officers regularly undertake overseas trips - any trips planned in your country will be listed here. We hope to meet you soon!
Please note that the entry criteria detailed below is for the majority of courses, however some courses such as BSc (Hons) Nursing, BSc (Hons) Professional Practice (Healthcare), BSc (Hons) Social Work and BA (Hons) Air Transport with Commercial Pilot may require higher academic and English levels.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about your specific requirements for your chosen course.
Academic entry requirements We require successful completion of a Baccalauréat (Baccalauréat Général or Baccalauréat Technologique) with a score of 12. If you do not meet these requirements you may be eligible to study our foundation programme. Please send copies of your qualifications directly to us at email@example.com. Mathematics entry Requirements Students need the equivalent of GCSE Mathematics grade C/4.
Academic entry requirements
We require successful completion of a Bachelor’s degree with an overall pass from a UK NARIC-recognised institution.
Mathematics entry requirements
Students need the equivalent of GCSE Mathematics grade C/4.
The Gateway Scholarship
New students applying for September 2018 entry may be eligible for a £1000 scholarship. The Gateway Scholarship is for students enrolling on full time programmes based at the High Wycombe or Uxbridge campuses including undergraduate, undergraduate with foundation year, and postgraduate. To be considered, applicants should usually have completed a Baccalauréat Général OR Baccalauréat Technologique.
If other qualifications have been obtained or if you need further information please contact the admissions team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 1494 522 141 (select option 2). Please call between 8.30am and 4.30pm, Monday to Friday.
In order to be eligible for this scholarship, prospective students must meet the following criteria:
- Have a passport domiciled to the country in question.
- Applied on Buckinghamshire New University’s website or have selected Buckinghamshire New University as their firm choice institution via UCAS application.
- Already hold a conditional or unconditional offer for a full time undergraduate or postgraduate course for September 2018.
- Meet the entry criteria for the applied course, including interview, portfolio, audition, DBS (or equivalent) check and/or health requirements for applicable courses.
- Meet the English language requirements of their intended course of study.