There are many reasons to consider Bucks New University for higher education, and here are just some of our favourites:
- Bucks New University has earned a Silver Award in the 2018 Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF). We are proud to be recognised for creating a supportive learning community, with small class sizes, highly interactive teaching and focused, employment-related studies.
- We are proud to be a top 20 University for student satisfaction, ranked 11th amongst all universities for providing the best learning community and the top university for listening to the student voice (National Student Survey 2018).
- Our three campuses are all in vibrant student towns – High Wycombe, Uxbridge and Aylesbury. And our High Wycombe Campus is situated just half an hour outside of London, allowing you to easily explore, and experience the benefits of, the capital.
- As a first year international student, we can guarantee you accommodation in one of our comfortable, well-equipped halls of residence.
- We offer a huge variety of industry-focused courses at foundation, undergraduate, postgraduate and CPD level, including many in specialist areas not offered at many other institutions, like air transport with commercial pilot training, creative advertising and games development.
- Our graduate employment rate demonstrates our success, with 95% of Bucks graduates in work or further study within six months of graduation (HESA Destination of Leavers from Higher Education Survey 2015-16).
- Once you graduate, you can still benefit from the advice and guidance from our careers and employability team.
- Our Students’ Union has been voted number one in the UK (National Student Survey 2018) and you’ll have access to a vast selection of free services, events, courses, societies and sports through our successful Big Deal scheme.
- You'll have a safe night out in High Wycombe. The town has Purple Flag status, which means it's been recognised for its warm welcome, great mix of venues and safe travel.
- We’ve invested over £100m in our campuses, and top the table for facilities spend (The Complete University Guide 2015-17).