Vice Chancellor’s International Student Scholarship
We understand that you may face additional challenges and we’re here to support you every step of the way.
If you’re a self-funded International Student paying overseas fees, you may qualify for a scholarship of £1,500.
Applicants must hold an offer from Bucks New University for a full-time degree programme, starting in either January 2021 or September 2021.
You do not need to complete an application form to be considered for this scholarship.
The important information - Terms and Conditions
- £1,500 available to all applicants paying overseas fees
- Applicants must be self-funded
- Programme of study must be Level 4 or above
- Programme of study must be at least one year in duration
- The tuition fee charged must be at least £12,500
- This scholarship cannot be used in conjunction with another scholarship or bursary offered by Buckinghamshire New University.