Mrs Jennifer Hanley
BSc (Hons), RNC, PG Cert, NMC
I completed my nurse training at Coventry University, graduating in 2008 as a registered nurse in the child branch. In my 12 years working in clinical practice, I have worked in general paediatrics, paediatric A&E and a specialist paediatric gastrointestinal/ surgical ward. Before moving into academia I progressed into a paediatric practice development role in the NHS, providing training and support to both qualified nurses and pre-registration nursing students. In 2018 I completed the post-graduate certificate in education gaining the title of NMC registered teacher.
I joined the university in 2017 as a senior lecturer in the child nursing team. I am currently the 2nd year lead for the BSc nursing programme and also a module leader for 2 first year BSc modules and 1 Nursing Associate module.
I am a practice visitor for the children’s services at Imperial and Hillingdon hospitals.
I am currently undertaking the MA in health and wellbeing in education at Bucks.
- Nursing (Adult) with NMC Registration (BSc (Hons)
- Nursing (Children's) with NMC Registration (BSc (Hons)
- Nursing (Mental Health) with NMC Registration (BSc (Hons)
- Nursing Associate (with NMC registration)
- Assistant Practitioner (Mental Health)
- Assistant Practitioner (Adult)
- Assistant Practitioner (Midwifery)
- Assistant Practitioner (Child)
- Assistant Practitioner (Community) pt