Dr Maurice Gledhill
B.Sc. Hons, PGCE, PGCRM, M.Ed., Ed.D
Maurice Gledhill has taught in post-compulsory education for more than forty years. In his previous employment he trained primary and secondary school teachers. He has held a number of roles at the University. For nine years, he was course leader for the institutional lecturer training programme, and he also ran a PGCE (FE). He was an institutional Co-ordinator for learning and teaching at the University.
Maurice has had interests in work-based learning for some time, and has co-authored book chapters on the subject. He has concentrated on the different skills brought to this sort of context by different groups of professionals.
He now focuses his teaching on students of Tourism and Aviation. He teaches topics including research methods, and HRM- the focus of his Doctoral research.
- Aviation Management for Professionals ft
- Air Transport with Commercial Pilot Training ft
- Air Transport with Private Pilot Training ft
- Air Transport with Helicopter Pilot Training ft
- Airline and Airport Management ft
- Airline and Airport Management with Foundation Year ft
- International Tourism Management with Air Travel ft
- International Tourism Management with Air Travel with Foundation Year ft