Come and visit us virtually
Open Days and Campus Tours
We will be holding regular virtual open days which showcase our excellent courses, facilities and staff at Bucks New University but, if you can’t make one of these events, we have a virtual campus tour.
For more information contact us.
Our Virtual Support Sessions
We can provide virtual presentations and workshops on all aspects of applying for university via our webinars. You can watch our presentation videos here or if you would prefer a live event, with a chance for questions, then please book a session to suit your timings.
If you don’t see what you want listed below please contact us to discuss a bespoke event tailored to your needs .
- Researching the right course for you.
How to make sure you make the right choice for you, how to interpret league tables and work out what is important to you.
- Applying to UCAS, timings and insider tips on how to make your application stand out and writing your personal statement - This session is interactive and can include our Kahoot quiz to get students involved and really thinking about their UCAS application.
- Finance - How does student finance work? What is a student loan? How do you apply? How do you pay it back? How much money do you need to live on at university? A surprisingly fun, interactive and engaging presentation that busts the myths of student finance.
- Life at University - Delivered by our Student Ambassadors, this session offers insight from our current students. A range of our students' opinions and experiences will contribute to a more rounded understanding of student issues, including: courses; student life; accommodation; moving away from home; budgeting, part-time work and “What I wish I had known”.
Virtual Careers days and virtual higher education fairs
We can arrange sessions for careers days and will shortly be launching our Virtual HE Fair that will provide information and advice on applying to university together with career advice and subject specific content plus the lighter side of university.
Contact us to discuss your requirements.
Book a Bucks Academic
Our academics can be available to deliver age appropriate and curriculum linked activities to help your students plan their future careers and the steps needed to achieve them.
Contact us to plan your session.
Taster days at Bucks
Taster days are a great opportunity for year 12 and 13 students to gain a deeper insight into what it's like to study their chosen subject at higher education level, while at the same time highlighting the breadth of study options here at Bucks New University.
Whilst we are not able to do these in person at the moment, we would be happy to discuss with you how we could organise a virtual taster day or half day for your students.
Benefits to your students
- First-hand experience of what life is like at Bucks New University - they'll meet current students, learn about their career aspirations and why they applied to Bucks
- Experience the different teaching methods delivered at Bucks
- Gain a greater knowledge of their preferred subject area
- Virtually visit our excellent teaching facilities
- Gain an understanding of what support is available to ease any worries they may have.