Your Health & Wellbeing
Your journey through University can be an amazing time of change in your life. Throughout your studies, it is important to care for your physical health as well as your mental health and wellbeing. There may also be times where you may feel that you need support to help you get the most out of your time here.
Here you will find information, support and guidance to help you manage any issues that might impact on your studies, as well as your general wellbeing, and we offer a range of options and services to help you.
Find out more about our University Services that can help to support your health and wellbeing. The services are confidential, and are delivered at both the High Wycombe and Uxbridge campuses.
- The Counselling Service provide support for any emotional or personal issue you may be facing
- The Disability Service and Mental Health Support
- Faith Advice and Pastoral support through the Multi-Faith Chaplaincy
- Independent Advice and guidance from the Student’ Union Advice Centre
- The Big White Wall - 24/7 online emotional support. Anonymous, community support, resources and professional help. Free to all students at Bucks