Whatever degree you choose, we have the equipment to set you on your way to success. You can learn how to fly without wings in our flight simulator; push your limits at the Human Performance Laboratory; or grab a peaceful moment in the library for some quiet study.
We’ve invested in top-class facilities across our campuses to support your learning as well as your social life. Let your creativity run wild in studios for drama, dance and audio purposes. Hone your skills in our production and photography suites. Get hands-on experience in our healthcare simulation labs. And make the most of many more well-equipped and specially-designed spaces.
Highlights of our facilities include:
- An Elite S812 flight simulator – our private and commercial piloting students use this dual pilot simulator to develop and progress skills such as instrument and cross-country flying
- An onsite gym – the latest equipment and technology along with discounted membership for students makes it easy to stay fit and healthy
- The Gateway Library – spread across four floors, our impressive library offers wifi, computer suites, flexible study rooms and generous opening hours
- Art and design workshops – with industry-specific equipment for new and traditional art and design methods
- The Lounge and The White Room – these Bucks Students’ Union venues offer food and drink during the day and entertainment in the evenings, plus a handy cash machine. The Union has also installed Amazon lockers for secure delivery of online orders
- Rusty’s – our High Wycombe cafe hot-spot, selling Starbucks coffee
- Beats – for food, drinks and an informal meeting place on our High Wycombe Campus
- Pulse – the food, drinks and informal meeting spot on the Uxbridge Campus
Some of our facilities are available to hire. To find out more or make a booking, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01494 522 141.