You will need to complete your registration with the University on a set date after your arrival. Your welcome guide will inform you where and when to do this. At enrolment your documents will be checked and you will be expected to pay your fees if you have not done so already. Once all the details are confirmed you will officially become a Bucks New University student.
You will need to bring with you the following documents for registration:
- passport with valid student visa
- offer letter
- registration information documents
- original academic certificates
- English language certificates
- one passport-sized photo
- sponsorship letters (if your fees are being paid or part paid by a sponsor)
- any other specific information for the course which you have been asked to bring.
Each course of study will provide orientation activities and specific location, times and dates for when first to be on campus. Take a look here to find your joining instructions (coming soon). Please note that instructions are the same whether you are an international student or not.
During your first week, a brief orientation will be arranged where you will receive important information on the following:
- visas (working, extensions, police registration etc)
- university support services
- day trips and excursions
- doctor surgeries
- bank accounts
- and much more!
It is very important that you attend the orientation programme. Your faculty will provide you with a timetable for your first week, the international office orientation will form part of this.