What to Expect at an Open Evening
Postgraduate and Professional Open Evenings at our High Wycombe Campus are a great opportunity to meet current postgrads and professionals, talk to course team leaders one-to-one, and get a good feel for the University and the wide range of things on offer.
If you’re considering applying for a postgraduate place at Bucks, why not come along and meet us at High Wycombe? We look forward to showing you what a great option this is for postgraduate and professional studies.
What will I find out at a Postgraduate and Professional Open Evening?
As well as getting a good general feel of our campus and departments, you’ll be able to access information on the application process and how to finance your studies. Plus we’ll be running guided tours of our state-of-the-art facilities. Of course, if there’s anything specific you’d like to know more about, just ask… we’re here to help you make the right decisions about your future study plans.
Sounds great! When is the next Open Evening?
We have two Postgraduate and Professional Open Evenings scheduled for 2017:
Wednesday 22 November 2017 - 6pm to 8pm – BOOK YOUR PLACE NOW
We look forward to meeting you and showing you around.
How can I prepare?
- If you haven’t already, it’s worth having a read of our prospectus. You can download one here – or order a copy by post.
- There’s also our handy page on planning your visit , so you can make the most of your time with us.
- If you can’t attend one of our Open Evenings, you’re welcome to join us for a campus tour during the academic year. It’s a great way to experience everyday life at Bucks.
- For a comprehensive overview of life and study here, have a browse through our Student life section – you’ll find lots of information on what’s going on locally and on campus.
- Make sure you know where to come. Take a look at how to get to the High Wycombe Campus.
We look forward to meeting you, and discussing your future with us.