We have a number of versatile spaces, including conference rooms and lecture theatres as well as seminar and study rooms.
High Wycombe Campus
Gateway lecture theatre
- Seats 200 people.
- Fully air conditioned and sound proof
- PC lectern allowing full control over the lighting, sound and three overhead projectors
Owen Harris lecture theatres
- Large, tiered lecture theatre
- Over 200 fixed seats
- Three projectors with DVD, PC and VHS input
- A digital document camera
The main podium at the front has a built-in microphone, and controls for the lighting and dual 35mm projectors. Hand-held and lapel microphones are also available. The theatre is equipped with full audio and a hearing loop.
- 90 fixed seats
- projector for use with either DVD, VHS or PC input
Both theatres feature a spacious foyer area, so hospitality can be provided if you wish to make a booking.
We can accommodate for smaller, more intimate groups. Our comfortable seminar rooms have hearing loops as standard, flexible seating and desks.
Each air-conditioned room seats a minimum of 20 people and has a data projector, pull-down screen, and whiteboards.
Group study rooms are available in our Library, are equipped with a large screen HD TV and make a great space for meetings or small presentations. Our larger study rooms can seat up to 12 people.
The Executive Boardroom has a stunning view across High Wycombe, seats up to 28 people and comes with a wide array of media playback equipment and Tandberg video conferencing capabilities.
The Old Boardroom
The Old Boardroom benefits from natural daylight, a data projector, air conditioning, and a large flexible space of 14x8 meters. It has a maximum capacity of 90 in a theatre or classroom style layout, 40 in a boardroom style and 60 in a cabaret style.
Classrooms / quiet rooms
We have a wide choice of air-conditioned classrooms all with digital projectors and room for up to 21 people. Two of our ground floor classrooms can combine into one, providing capacity for up to 70 people.
The Park Room
This large conference room can seat up to 150 people. The room layout can be customized from a conference room, to an open area, to an examination hall.
We also have a 28-seater boardroom with a hexagonal layout, perfect for meetings where equal discussion is paramount.
Missenden Abbey Conference Centre
A subsidiary of Bucks, Missenden Abbey has 22 meeting rooms to hire, ranging from small one-on-one interview rooms to a 90 seat theatre-style conference room.
Missenden Abbey provides:
- natural daylight in all meeting rooms
- air-conditioning available in five of the largest meeting rooms
- a dedicated conference team
- IT equipment and support
- free Wi-Fi
- 24 hour work stations located in the main reception
- flexible catering
- Chefs available to discuss menu options when booking
- 10 acres of countryside, creating a productive and peaceful environment.
Visit missendenabbey.co.uk for a virtual tour and more information.