Discover our range of exciting CPD courses available to suit busy working professionals looking to further their expertise and advance their careers on a flexible, part-time basis.
To discuss professional development and short courses please call 0330 123 2023 or email email@example.com.
We offer an institutional approval and programme validation service for providers of higher education. A validated institution is effectively able to offer Bucks New University awards and training programmes while retaining a high level of control over the content and delivery of the learning to find out more about this please contact the Business team.
01494 522 141 ext. 3519
Read below for information about the BCI Diploma.
The Business Continuity Institute Diploma
The Business Continuity Institute (BCI) and Bucks New University have worked in partnership to develop a diploma to meet the needs of the more experienced BCM practitioner who wishes to join the BCI in a senior membership grade. The BCI Diploma will build upon the success of the BCI Certificate, which is aimed at entry level candidates.
This is a 30 week, 90 credit professional course aimed at:
- Those seeking acceptance into the BCI at the level of Member (MBCI).
- Employees who are currently working in, or have the potential to work in a key role where they have responsibilities for ensuring the business can continue to operate effectively during or after a non-destructive or disruptive incident
- Individuals who have experience in business continuity management
- Applicants who have been out of the education system for some time and who wish to focus on developing a career in business continuity management.
This programme is delivered by 'blended learning'. Online materials and assignment tasks are supported by full use of the internet and Bucks New University's library resources. There are also one-day workshops which will be delivered by university academics and key BCM professionals arranged through the BCI.
The programme will be delivered in three modules, of 10 weeks each.
- Business Continuity Management Best Practise & History
- Business Continuity Management Emerging Solutions
- A project assignment to identify and research BCM issues.
For more information on the Business Continuity Institute visit thebci.org